2020 and 2021 have been different in so many ways. From national lockdowns, furlough schemes and so many people being asked to stay at home, having the additional space in order to remain productive has never been more important. At Optimum Garden Buildings we aim to facilitate the transition from working in the house to working in a bespoke built garden office. There are many reasons why people choose to build a garden office. We have listed some of the key factors below.
- You will be able to relocate your computer, desk and chair. Freeing up more space for entertaining.
- Your morning commute will be non-existent, allowing you to spend more time on the things that matter to you and saving a huge amount of money on fuel and rail fares.
- You can close yourself away from the general noises of the house. Thereby increasing your focus.
- Our garden buildings are not just offices. They are often used as the following:
- Yoga Studio
- Art Studio
- Cinema Rooms
- Games Rooms
- Pool House
- Garden Bar
- Summer House
- Hobby Room
Not only that but our Duo garden building also comes with a built in storage area for mowers, bikes and other unsightly garden machinery.
Here are some figures to cement our case:
- £135,000 is the amount the average UK employee will spend on commuting in their lifetime.
- Commuting into London from the surrounding counties on average costs £305 per month. Meaning in your lifetime it could cost up to £197,377.
- On average 98% of an employees work related carbon footprint is generated on their commute. Removing the need to commute will have a huge impact on saving our planet.